Hi, I'm Robby Lewis...
I've been with Zimmer for over 5 years, and you'll find me to be your business' biggest advocate. I am passionate about hitting our marketing goals and my clients appreciate my creativity and dedication. In fact, my clients say I am like having another employee who works for them. I am a very passionate person and when I take you on as a client, you can be confident that you are always going to get my absolute best.
Beyond that, I'm a family man and, heralding from St. Louis, I am also a die-hard Blues fan.
More than 7 years of B2B experience in:
I pride myself on being very easy to work with. I start every new client relationship from scratch. Every business is different and every business is going to have different goals.
First meetings are a conversation where I get to know you and your business and you get to know me. When the meeting is over, we decide if I am the right fit for you and if your business is the right fit for me. If we determine, we are a good fit together, we will set up a second meeting where I put together my professional recommendation for your business.
My best customer relationships are built on trust. My customers trust my advice and I trust that they are going to stick with my recommendations. I am very laid back and my clients feel comfortable with me.
- Family comes first to me: my amazing wife, Amelia, and my two beautiful children, Aarilyn and Declan.
- I am from St. Louis and before you ask, I graduated from Gateway High School in south city. I moved to Columbia for college and made mid-Missouri my home after I graduated.
- I have been a die-hard Blues fan since I was a kid and besides the births of my children and my wedding, June 12, 2019 was the best day of my life.
- Besides writing, other things I enjoy are swimming, hiking, and spending time outside. I also like to play hockey and softball. One I'm pretty good at...and one I am well...not.
"What I appreciate the most about Robby is that he is fully focused and engaged with helping my business be as successful as it can be. This comes out in various forms such as finding marketing opportunities not previously requested which match our goals and also making recommendations to balance our marketing between all classes of media. The result is a consultant I really trust and rely on as if they worked for my company. "
-Dr. Michael Ryan, Missouri Vein Care
"I doubled my business in two years thanks to Robby. Nobody knows marketing better than him. You won't meet a harder worker."
- Greg Hodges, Hodges Roofing & Siding
Cell: 573- 544-3274
LinkedIn Profile - Robert Lewis