It’s the beginning of the month, and you are ready to help your team reach their sales goals. Sometimes, we need a reminder to why we do what we do… even after a lost sale. Luckily, there are many things you can do to boost morale and improve sales performance. We’ve rounded up 21 motivational quotes to inspire sales and new avenues of thinking.
Here are a few ways to share these quotes with your sales team:
- Send a weekly email with a quote that best fits where your team is at.
- End a sales meeting with sharing a quote out loud.
- Write it on a company whiteboard.
- Set one specific quote as a mantra for your team.
20 Quotes for Motivation!
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
- "Great things are done by a series of small things done together." – Vincent van Gogh
- “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
- “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and 10 percent is persuasion.”– Shiv Khera
- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”– Winston Churchill
- "Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else." – Fred Rogers
- “You have to drop your sales mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.” – Jill Konrath
- “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”– Mark Twain
- “On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire.” – Larry D. Turner
- “Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.”– Omar Periu
- "You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."– Aristotle
- "To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don't close a sale, open a relationship." – Patricia Fripp
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”– Jim Rohn
- “Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
- "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them."–Michael Jordan
- “I never lose. I either win or learn.”– Nelson Mandela
- “Don't bother telling the world you are ready. Show it. Do it."– Peter Dinklage
- "There are three choices in life: be good, get good, or give up.” – Hugh Laurie
- “The ordinary focus on what they’re getting. The extraordinary think about who they’re becoming.”– Unknown
Opportunity is Calling!
What are you waiting for? There will never be a better time than now to get out there and crush your sales goals you have been dreaming of! Share this list with your team to get inspiration flowing. Either way, we hope these quotes have given you and your team the kick you need to close those deals and land the next customer.